Hello! I’m Teacher Jeri, and I am very excited to meet you! I have a degree in K-12 Education and a Bachelor’s degree in Educational Studies from Buena Vista University. I have taken English as a Second Language (ESL) courses and English Language Learner (ELL) courses, and I am 120 hour TESOL certified. I have worked with children for over 10 years, and I love teaching. In my class students have fun while learning. I cannot wait to meet your child and be a part of their English language learning experience.
Here is a little bit about me: I live in Iowa in the United States. I am the mother of 4 children and grandmother of 1. I began my online instructor journey in November of 2019, and it has been one of the most fulfilling endeavors I have taken on to date. I have worked in higher education for over 9 years, and in programming for young children prior to that. I enjoy spending time with my family and meeting new people. I can’t wait to meet you!
English (ESOL) 1-on-1 Course: $25 per 25-minute class
Discounted Rates for Multiple Classes Purchased in Packages:
5 Classes = $115
10 Classes = $220
20 Classes = $420
30 Classes = $600
50 Classes = $950
- Adhere to all Blue Sky Education Policies
- Communication: Please send a message to Teacher Jeri withing 12 hours of our class time. We can reschedule for another day and time with no financial penalty.
- Late Students: Teacher Jeri will stay in our classroom for 10 minutes of the class. If your student is not in the classroom after 10 minutes, Teacher Jeri will leave the classroom. The class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Student No-Show: If your child does not come to his or her class as scheduled, you will forfeit that class. Exceptions can be made for emergencies.
- Teacher Rescheduling: If Teacher Jeri is sick or has a family emergency, your class will be rescheduled. Teacher Jeri will make every effort to communicate with you ahead of our scheduled class.
- IT issues: If we experience any technical difficulties that prevent us from having class, we will reschedule your course without penalty. If we experience ongoing technical issues, we will work together to solve the problem to ensure your student has the best classroom experience possible.