I'm Teacher Amy IIO.
I teach English (ESL – English as a Second Language) online with Blue Sky Education. In the last four years, I’ve taught over 3,500 classes to students from Asia, Latin and South America, Europe, and the Middle East.
As a teacher, I am energetic and enthusiastic. I think learning English should be a fun and positive experience for each student. Whether a beginning English learner or an advanced student, together we will improve your English skills in every lesson.
About me: I love languages and I love learning. I live in a small town in northern Wisconsin with my son and two dogs. We enjoy being outdoors in all four seasons! When I’m not teaching, I like reading, traveling, photography, kayaking, camping, and crafting.
I look forward to seeing you in class!
-Teacher Amy IIO
*All classes are 25 minutes long
- Blue Sky Education’s Curriculum
- Journeys from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Book Study for Children
- Adult Speaking
Prices and Packages:
*One trial class per new student: $15
- Single Class = $25
- 5 Classes: $120
- 10 Classes: $220
- 20 Classes: $400
- 30 Classes: $540
Adhere to all Blue Sky Education Policies.
Communication: Please send a message through the Blue Sky website to Teacher Amy IIO if your child cannot come to class within 12 hours of our class time. We can reschedule for another day and time with no financial penalty.
Student No-Show: If your child does not come to his or her class as scheduled, you will forfeit that class. Exceptions can be made for emergencies. Please communicate with Teacher Amy IIO as soon as you are able and we will work together to reschedule.
Late Students: Teacher Amy IIO will stay in our classroom for the first 10 minutes of the class. If your student is not in the classroom at 10 minutes, Teacher Amy IIO will leave the classroom. The class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
Teacher Rescheduling: If Teacher Amy IIO is sick or has a family emergency, your class will be rescheduled. Teacher Amy IIO will make every effort to communicate with you ahead of our scheduled class.
IT issues: If we experience technical difficulties that keep us from having class, we will reschedule your course. If we experience ongoing technical issues over several classes, we will work together to solve the problem to ensure your student has the best classroom experience possible!
1. 务必遵守Blue Sky Education (蓝天教育) 的所有规章制度。
2. 关于沟通: 如果学员需要请假，请在课程开始之前至少提前12个小时通过Blue Sky网站发信息告知Amy IIO老师. 我们可以重新约上课的日期和时间，您不会损失课时费。
3. 关于学员旷课: 如果您的孩子没有在课上出现，您将损失该次课的费用，除非是有不可避免地紧急情况。如果有急特殊的紧急情况，请您务必尽可能第一时间和Amy IIO老师进行沟通，这样我们可以一起尽早安排重新上课的时间。
4. 关于上课迟到: 如果学员迟到，Amy IIO老师仅会在课堂上等待10分钟。如果学员在这10分钟内仍没有出现在课堂上，Amy IIO老师将离开教室。该次课费用将不会被退，也无法重新约上课时间。
5. 关于老师更改上课时间: 如果Amy IIO老师生病或家里有急事，该次课将可以重新约上课时间。Amy IIO老师会尽最大努力在上课前尽早提前通知家长进行安排。
6. 关于IT技术问题: 如果在课堂上遇到不能解决的技术故障问题导致课程无法进行，我们可以重新约上课时间。如果我们在几次课上连续出现技术故障以致于课程不能正常进行，我们可以一起努力解决问题，从而确保学员能最大可能地获得最佳的上课体验!