I'm Teacher Denise.
Hello! My name is Teacher Denise. I graduated with honors from prestigious Purdue University earning a Bachelor of Science and I have taught children of all ages for more than 10 years. I also have almost 3 years of experience teaching online ESL to children and adults. I have been President of a preschool as well as taught in the traditional classroom. I’m an energetic teacher who makes learning fun and engaging for each individual student based on their own interests. I love spending time with my family and three children. When I am not teaching we enjoy hiking, swimming, reading, and traveling the world together. In my class, I focus on challenging students at all levels with correct pronunciation, full-sentence prompting, and lesson extension. I can’t wait to see you in the classroom!
25 Minute Class Packages:
*Trial class*- Free
$22 a class
10 classes- $20/class
20 classes- $19/class
30 classes- $18/class
My Referral Program: If your referral purchases a class package you get a free class. No limit on referrals.
- Adhere to all Blue Sky Education Policies
- Communication: Please send a message through the Blue Sky website to Teacher Denise if you child cannot come to class within 2 hours of our class time. We can reschedule for another day and time with no financial penalty.
- Student No-Show: If your child does not come to his or her class as scheduled, you will forfeit that class. Exceptions can be made for emergencies. Please communicate with Teacher Denise as soon as you are able and we will work together to reschedule.
- Late Students: Teacher Denise will stay in our classroom for the first 10 minutes of class. If your student is not in the classroom at 10 minutes, Teacher Denise will leave the classroom. This class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Teacher Rescheduling: If Teacher Denise is sick or has a family emergency, your class will be rescheduled. Teacher Denise will make every effort to communicate with you ahead of our scheduled class.
- IT issues: If we experience any technical difficulties that keep us from having class, we will reschedule your course. If we experience any ongoing technical issues over several classes, we will work together to solve the problem to ensure your student has the best classroom experience possible.
1.务必遵守Blue Sky Education (蓝天教育) 的所有规章制度。
2.关于沟通: 如果学员需要请假，请在课程开始之前至少提前12个小时通过Blue Sky网站发信息告知Denise老师. 我们可以重新约上课的日期和时间，您不会损失课时费。
4.关于上课迟到: 如果学员迟到，Denise 老师仅会在课堂上等待10分钟。如果学员在这10分钟内仍没有出现在课堂上，Denise老师将离开教室。该次课费用将不会被退，也无法重新约上课时间。