My name is Teacher Lizz and I have been an online ESL Educator for the past 3 years, most recently with VIPKID. Over the past 15 years I have created various youth programs for children around both the United States and internationally. I have my Bachelor’s Degree, am TESOL/TEFL certified, and have taught over 3000 online ESL classes to more than 450 students.
I am an energetic teacher who offers encouragement, patience, and appropriate correction to each of my students. Every one of my students is special to me. I look forward to seeing them week after week. Your child will be exposed to engaging texts, fun learning activities, and level appropriate curriculum as they build their English skills with me. They will always feel valued and be the center of attention in my classroom.
Here are some interesting facts about me: I live in Tampa, Florida with my husband, three children, our dog, bird, and two pet spiders! In my spare time, I love spending time with my family, going to the beach, swimming, shopping, and exercising. My favorite form of exercise is Pilates and I do it almost every day.
I would love to meet you in my classroom soon and learn about you!
- Adhere to all Blue Sky Education Policies.
- Cancellation: Please send a message to Teacher Lizz directly if your child cannot attend class at least 2 hours prior to our class time. We can reschedule for another day and time with no financial penalty.
- Student No-Show: If your child does not attend their class as scheduled, you will forfeit that class. Exceptions can be made for emergencies. After 3 no-shows without proper notice, your timeslot may become available for other students and you will forfeit the remaining classes.
- Late Arrivals: Teacher Lizz will stay in the classroom for the first 10 minutes of the class. If the student does not arrive by 10 minutes into the class time, Teacher Lizz will leave the classroom. The class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Teacher Cancellation: If Teacher Lizz is sick or has a family emergency, your class will be rescheduled. Teacher Lizz will make every effort to communicate with you ahead of time.
- IT issues: If we experience technical difficulties that keep us from having class, we will reschedule your class. If we experience ongoing technical difficulties over several classes, we will work together to solve the problem.
- Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns
- Arrive online five minutes prior to class start time
- No outside technology during class
- Stay focused, participate and ask questions!
- Trial Session- One free 25 minute session. This time will be used to meet the student and parent, preview curriculum and discuss educational goals.
- 25 minute lesson: 1v1
- 50 minute lesson: 1v1 (+5 minute break for teacher and student)
- Small Group Lesson: 1v2 (Intermediate-Advanced levels only)
- Book Club: 50 minutes- 4 students minimum (Teacher will assign students into similar reading levels)
Private Lessons: 1 paid unit= 25 minute
- 12 Units= $264 USD ($22.00 per lesson)
- 24 Units= $504 USD ($21.00 per lesson)
- 36 Units= $720 USD ($20 .00 per lesson)
- BOOK CLUB= $12 per lesson (invoiced monthly)
Small Group Lessons: Both students must first be evaluated by the teacher. Once approved, each party must agree on the same unit package and will receive a 15% discount off of the regular unit price.
- 25 minute lessons are available to all students.
- 50 minute lessons are encouraged for intermediate, advanced levels and group lessons.
- When purchasing lesson packages, please keep in mind that a 50 minute lesson will equal two paid units.
- To schedule a 50 minute lesson, please reserve two consecutive 25 minute time slots.
- For each student you refer who purchases at least a 12 Unit Package, you will be awarded ONE FREE LESSON.