- Native English Speaker
- TESOL Certification
- Over 2,000 classes taught online
- Masters of Public Policy Administration
Hello Parents and Friends!
I’m teacher Lina H, and I teach English online to students all over the world! Teaching online allows me to create a personalized one-on-one learning environment for each student. I am so excited at the opportunity to engage with your student!
I have over five years of experience teaching students both online and in the classroom. I have a TESOL teaching certificate and a Master’s in Public Policy Administration. I have extensive experience leading both small group and one-on-one classes. My teaching philosophy is that all children are unique and should have an educational environment that stimulates them mentally, physically, emotionally, and socially. I create this classroom atmosphere by incorporating hands-on activities, themes, and individual work. This ensures student engagement and active learning. I look forward to meeting you and your student in my classroom. See you soon!
Here’s a little about me: I live in New York City, with my partner and two daughters. In my spare time, I love to spend time with my family and friends, read, and go dancing.
All classes are 30 minutes in length.
- 1 class – $30 USD
- 10 classes – $285 USD
- 20 classes – $540 USD
- 30 classes – $765 USD
- 40 classes – $960 USD
- I believe it’s important to share my expectations up front to avoid confusion or miscommunication. However, I’m always available to speak with parents if they have questions.
- Arrive online five minutes prior to class start time
- No outside technology during class
- Ask questions!
- Please adhere to all Blue Sky Education Policies.
- Communication: Please send a message through the Blue Sky website to Teacher Lina if your child cannot come to class within 24 hours of our class start time. We can reschedule the class for another day and time with no financial penalty.
- Student No-Show: If your child does not come to his or her class as scheduled, you will forfeit that class. Exceptions can be made for infrequent emergencies. Please communicate with Teacher Lina as soon as you are able and we will work together to reschedule.
- Late Students: Teacher Lina will stay in our classroom for the first 10 minutes of the class. If your student is not in the classroom at 10 minutes, Teacher Lina will leave the classroom. The class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Teacher Rescheduling: If Teacher Lina is sick or has a family emergency, your class will be rescheduled. Teacher Lina will make every effort to communicate with you ahead of our scheduled class.
- Internet and Computer problems: If the student or teacher experiences technical difficulties that keep us from having class, we will reschedule your class. If we experience ongoing technical issues over several classes, we will work together to solve the problem to ensure your student has the best classroom experience possible!