Hello! I'm Teacher MarieAnne!
Hello. My name is MarieAnne. I love teaching and teaching is my passion. I have a Master’s in Public Administration from a Prestigious University. I have over 20 years of teaching experience. I worked with children all my life and love working with children. I love making teaching fun and memorable for the children. The most joyful moment is when a child expresses excitement from understanding a new concept and the child gains the confidence. To see the smile on their faces is priceless! I am excited to help them build confidence in themselves as they learn English.
I specialize in level small children and older children in classroom settings. My teaching experience also includes teaching children on the VIPKID platform where I taught levels 2 through 8, and adults. It is my goal to make learning fun, educational, and interactive. I am great at scaffolding lessons to fit the needs of each individual student. My past feedback from parents includes- scaffolding, TPR-body language, patient, listening, detail oriented, student encouragement, pronunciation, error correction, facial expressions, classroom environment, listening,
My goal while teaching your child is to help them excel in learning English and become proficient speaking the English language. I have TESOL with VIPKID.
My hobbies are playing with my children, cooking, baking, playing sports, games, singing , exercise-walking, reading, watching funny movies.
PRICES are $25 Per Class for 25 minutes
10 Classes $220
20 Classes $420
30 Classes $600
50 Classes $950
Level 1 – Teaching Letters and Numbers
Level 2- Vocabulary
Level 3- Sight Words
Level 4- Grammar
Level 5- Proper Pronunciation
Level 6- From Words to Sentences
Level 7- Reading
Level 8- Free Talk
Level 9- Public Speaking
Level 10- TOEFL Primary
Teacher MarieAnne B
English Language Tutor
- Please adhere to all Blue Sky Education Policies.
- Communication: If your child cannot attend class within 12 hours of their scheduled class, please send a message to Teacher MarieAnne, through the Blue Sky Education website. We can reschedule your class for a different day and time, with no financial penalty.
- Student No-Show: If your student does not arrive in class within the first 10 minutes, you will forfeit that class. Exceptions can be made for infrequent emergencies. Please communicate with Teacher MarieAnne, as soon as possible, to reschedule.
- Late Students: Teacher MarieAnne will wait in our classroom for the first 10 minutes of class. After 10 minutes, Teacher MarieAnne will leave the classroom. The class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Teacher Rescheduling: If Teacher MarieAnne is sick or has a family emergency, your class will be rescheduled. Teacher MarieAnne will make every effort to communicate with you, ahead of the scheduled class.
- Internet and Computer Problems: If the student or teacher experience technical difficulties that prevent us from having class, we will reschedule your class. If we experience ongoing technical issues over several classes, we will work together to solve the problem. Our goal is for your student to experience learning in a fun, high quality, and distraction-free environment
1.务必遵守Blue Sky Education (蓝天教育) 的所有规章制度。
2.关于沟通: 如果学员需要请假，请在课程开始之前至少提前2个小时通过Blue Sky网站发信息告知Stephanie老师. 我们可以重新约上课的日期和时间，您不会损失课时费。