Teacher Scott AH
Summer Camp Courses:
There are so many reasons to celebrate! And we love to celebrate with cakes! I will teach you the basic skills of cake decorating: making a delicious icing, creating a smooth canvas, borders, flowers, and lettering. This is all from the comfort of your own home. Basic supplies are available at many retailers.
Is your child headed to Kindergarten in the fall? Expectations on our young ones are high, and I can help prepare your child for a successful school journey. One-on-one tutoring will a skilled teacher is effective and will make the transition to formal schooling as smooth as possible. Most incoming Kindergarteners need emphasis on phonics, sight words, and pre-reading skills. However, I can customize your child’s lessons to match their specific needs. I am excited to be a part of your child’s exciting school story!
Phonics is the bedrock of reading, and one-on-one tutoring is by far the most effective method of teaching it. I provide an assessment to determine where to start, then follow a strategic plan paced by the student’s needs. I teach children of all ages AND adults who want to improve their reading and speaking ability. It’s never too late or too early to start! Come join me in the classroom.
Many students find that reading out loud in school overwhelming. In smaller book clubs online, students are given an opportunity to practice in a relaxed and inviting environment. We will explore well-loved books, practice reading aloud, discuss comprehension questions, share ideas, and all grow stronger in our reading and understanding. Students love to bring a friend to class as well. So, gather a few besties and let’s enrich our summer! This class can also be adapted to a group of adults!
Many students find that they need a little more individualized attention when it comes to ELA. One-on-one tutoring is an excellent investment in your child’s future. My mother-in-law always said, “If you can learn to read, you can learn anything.” She may have been quoting the famous author Tomie DePaola. And they are both right. I will help establish or strengthen your child’s reading skills. We will cover reading comprehension, word study, literary devices, using context clues, and really just take the time to explore the written word. This course is not limited to children, I teach adults and teens as well. Class is intentionally relaxed to promote a true love for reading and discovery.
Learning English is complex and can be intimidating. Fluency is best achieved through immersive practice with an excellent curriculum in a tutoring situation. I will provide both of these this summer for your child. My classroom is intentionally relaxed to promote the highest levels of learning. We will explore the English language, practice, share culture, and enjoy learning along the way. Come join me!
Whats App QR Code:
Message me on WhatsApp with any questions!
- 10 Classes = $220
- 20 Classes = $420
- 30 Classes = $600
- Individual Classes = $23
Now teaching children and adults!
All classes are 25 minutes long.
Available ESL Courses
Blue Sky Education’s curriculum
Journeys (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)
Conversational Classes for Adults
- Adhere to all Blue Sky Education Policies.
- Communication: Please send a message through the Blue Sky website to Teacher Scott AH if your child cannot come to class within 12 hours of our class time. We can reschedule for another day and time with no financial penalty.
- Student No-Show: If your child does not come to his or her class as scheduled, you will forfeit that class. Exceptions can be made for emergencies. Please communicate with Teacher Scott AH as soon as you are able and we will work together to reschedule.
- Late Students: Teacher Scott AH will stay in our classroom for the first 10 minutes of the class. If your student is not in the classroom at 10 minutes, Teacher Stephanie will leave the classroom. The class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Teacher Rescheduling: If Teacher Scott AH is sick or has a family emergency, your class will be rescheduled. Teacher Scott AH will make every effort to communicate with you ahead of our scheduled class.
- IT issues: If we experience technical difficulties that keep us from having class, we will reschedule your course. If we experience ongoing technical issues over several classes, we will work together to solve the problem to ensure your student has the best classroom experience possible!
- 务必遵守Blue Sky Education (蓝天教育) 的所有规章制度。
- 关于沟通: 如果学员需要请假，请在课程开始之前至少提前12个小时通过Blue Sky网站发信息告知Scott AH老师. 我们可以重新约上课的日期和时间，您不会损失课时费。
- 关于学员旷课: 如果您的孩子没有在课上出现，您将损失该次课的费用，除非是有不可避免地紧急情况。如果有急特殊的紧急情况，请您务必尽可能第一时间和Scott AH老师进行沟通，这样我们可以一起尽早安排重新上课的时间。
- 关于上课迟到: 如果学员迟到，Scott AH老师仅会在课堂上等待10分钟。如果学员在这10分钟内仍没有出现在课堂上，Scott AH老师将离开教室。该次课费用将不会被退，也无法重新约上课时间。
- 关于老师更改上课时间: 如果Scott AH老师生病或家里有急事，该次课将可以重新约上课时间。Scott AH老师会尽最大努力在上课前尽早提前通知家长进行安排。
- 关于IT技术问题: 如果在课堂上遇到不能解决的技术故障问题导致课程无法进行，我们可以重新约上课时间。如果我们在几次课上连续出现技术故障以致于课程不能正常进行，我们可以一起努力解决问题，从而确保学员能最大可能地获得最佳的上课体验!