Summer Camp Classes
I will provide you with a list of ingredients and a recipe. Your student and I will bake the treat together, reading the recipe, measuring the ingredients, and baking the goodie. While it is baking, we will practice our reading and math skills based on the masterpiece that we just created. Finally, your child will be proud to share a dessert that they created!
Based on your child’s interest and age level, I will send you a supply list and a summary of the craft that I am proposing. Then your child and I will work together to follow the step-by-step directions to produce a craft that they can enjoy and be proud of!
Summer doesn’t have to mean “summer slump”. I will keep your child engaged with grade-level reading/ELA and math lessons that will be fun and keep them engaged all summer long!
We all want our children to be comfortable and to know how to handle themselves in social settings. No stuffy Emily Post here! Your child will learn and practice social skills that will last them a lifetime, such as showing respect, empathy and kindness toward others using age-appropriate language and situations.
Hello! My name is Teacher Sue! My husband and I live in Maryland, on the Eastern Shore of the United States. We love to spend time with our two grown children and a daughter-in-law.
I am very excited about the opportunity to teach with Blue Sky! I love to give my students my undivided attention and watch them become more confident and fluent in speaking and reading English. I love to hear their laughter, and we have lots of fun! I will communicate directly with you as we create the best learning experience for your child and look forward to working with you!
Blue Sky ESL curriculum/Journeys Curriculum
Manners and Etiquette for kids
Book Club for kids
- 1 lesson – $22
- 20 lessons – $390
- 40 lessons – $770
- Adhere to all Blue Sky Education Policies.
- Communication: Please send a message through the Blue Sky website to Teacher Sue if your child cannot come to class within 12 hours of our class time. We can reschedule for another day and time with no financial penalty.
- Student No-Show: If your child does not come to his or her class as scheduled, you will forfeit that class. Exceptions can sometimes be made for emergencies. Please communicate with Teacher Sue as soon as you are able and we will work together to reschedule.
- Late Students: Teacher Sue will stay in our classroom for the first 10 minutes of the class. If your student is not in the classroom at 10 minutes, Teacher Sue will leave the classroom. The class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Teacher Rescheduling: If Teacher Sue is sick or has a family emergency, your class will be rescheduled. Teacher Sue will make every effort to communicate with you ahead of our scheduled class.
- IT issues: If we experience technical difficulties that keep us from having class, we will reschedule your course. If we experience ongoing technical issues over several classes, we will work together to solve the problem to ensure your student has the best classroom experience possible!
- 务必遵守Blue Sky Education (蓝天教育) 的所有规章制度。
- 关于沟通: 如果学员需要请假，请在课程开始之前至少提前 Teacher Sue 通过Blue Sky网站发信息告知 Teachder Sue老师. 我们可以重新约上课的日期和时间，您不会损失课时费。
- 关于学员旷课: 如果您的孩子没有在课上出现，您将损失该次课的费用，除非是有不可避免地紧急情况。如果有急特殊的紧急情况，请您务必尽可能第一时间和Teacher Sue老师进行沟通，这样我们可以一起尽早安排重新上课的时间。
- 关于上课迟到: 如果学员迟到，Teacher Sue 老师仅会在课堂上等待10分钟。如果学员在这10分钟内仍没有出现在课堂上，Theresa老师将离开教室。该次课费用将不会被退，也无法重新约上课 间。
- 关于老师更改上课时间: 如果Teacher Sue老师生病或家里有急事，该次课将可以重新约上课时间。Teacher Sue 老师会尽最大努力在上课前尽早提前通知家长进行安排。
- 关于IT技术问题: 如果在课堂上遇到不能解决的技术故障问题导致课程无法进行，我们可以重新约上课时间。如果我们在几次课上连续出现技术故障以致于课程不能正常进行，我们可以一起努力解决问题，从而确保学员能最大可能地获得最佳的上课体验!