“The happiest time of the week is with Kate.” -Helen’s mom
Kate has a Bachelor of Arts degree in elementary and early childhood education. She is a licensed teacher with 16 years classroom experience. She also has been teaching English online since April 2015. Kate has taught in the US, the UK, and in international schools. At VIPKid she taught nearly 10,000 classes with about 1300 students.
Kate believes that every child can learn and that it is a teacher’s role to facilitate that learning. She has been a professional actor and director. She loves theatre, reading, and traveling. Kate has a teenaged daughter and understands parents’ desire for their children to be valued and successful. Kate is a patient teacher who is both positive and encouraging. She loves to celebrate the progress of her students.
Classes & Prices:
Currently offering ESL classes to students of all abilities.
Also available for K-4 tutoring in any subject.
A 25-minute class is $25.
DISCOUNTS for multiple classes
- 10 classes: $240
- 20 classes: $450
- 30 classes: $640
- Adhere to all Blue Sky Education Policies.
- Communication: Please send a message through the Blue Sky website to Teacher Kate C if your child cannot come to class. Classes cancelled more than 24 hours before the start of class can be rescheduled for another day and time with no financial penalty. Classes cancelled with less than 24 hours notice are considered a student no-show.
- Late Students: Teacher Kate C will stay in the classroom for the first 10 minutes of the class. Class will end on time, even if the student is late. If a student is not in the classroom after 10 minutes, Teacher Kate C. will leave the classroom. The class will be considered a student no-show and will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Student No-Show: If a student does not come to his or her class as scheduled, that class will be forfeited.
- Teacher Rescheduling: If Teacher Kate C is unable to teach, your class will be rescheduled. Teacher Kate C will make every effort to communicate with you ahead of your scheduled class time if she is unable to teach.
- IT issues: If technical difficulties prevent us from having class, we will reschedule your class. If there are ongoing technical issues over several classes, we will work together to solve the problem. Students and Teacher Kate C. will have working cameras and microphones and a stable internet connection in order to ensure the best classroom experience.
- 请务必遵守Blue Sky Education (蓝天教育) 的所有规章制度
- 关于请假: 如果您的孩子不能来按时上课，请在课程开始之前至少提前24个小时通过Blue Sky网站发信息告知Kate C老师，这样我们可以重新约上课的日期和时间，而您不会损失课时费。如果是上课前24小时之内才通知老师，该次课将被当作旷课处理。
- 关于上课迟到: 如果学员迟到，Kate C老师仅会在课堂上等待10分钟。如果学员来晚了，该次课仍然会按照之前约好的时间结束。如果10分钟后学员仍没有出现在课堂上，Kate C老师将离开教室，该次课将被当作旷课处理，费用将不予退还，也无法重新约上课时间。
- 关于学员旷课: 如果您的孩子没有在课上出现，您将损失该次课的费用。
- 关于老师更改上课时间: 如果Kate C老师生病严重到无法上课或是有急事，该次课将可以重新约上课时间。Kate C老师会尽可能提前通知家长进行安排。
- 关于IT技术问题: 如果我们遇到技术故障问题导致课程无法正常进行，我们可以重新约上课时间。如果我们在几次课上连续出现技术故障以致于课程不能正常进行，我们可以一起努力解决问题。Kate C老师和学员双方都要确保拥有能正常使用的摄像头、话筒设备以及稳定的网络，从而保证最佳教学体验。