Hello! I'm Teacher Kimberly KF.
My name is Teacher Kimberly KF, but my students call me Teacher Kim. Welcome!
It has been a joy to be a teacher for over 20 years. I have been teaching English online for the past 4 years. Sharing my culture and learning about my students’ cultures has enhanced my classroom and made me a better teacher.
My goal as a teacher is to create a classroom environment that is welcoming to every student. I want each student to know that I am going to be their biggest encourager. We will celebrate successes – both big and small. Most importantly, I want my classroom to be a place where my students feel safe to try and are never scared to try!
- Over 20 years of teaching experience:
- Former First Grade Public School Teacher
- Homeschool Teacher
- Private Tutor
- Online English Teacher
Qualifications & Certifications
- State Teaching Certification
- Bachelors Degree
- Native English Speaker
- Over 5000 online English classes taught
- Perfect 5 Star Rating and Feedback
- Leveled English Instruction
- Phonics and Reading Intervention
- Reading Comprehension
- Speaking Classes
- Book Club
one teacher / one student
25 Minute Class:
1 class - $20.00
5 classes - $95.00
10 classes - $180.00
50 Minute Class:
1 class - $40.00
5 classes - $190.00
- Students should be taking class on an iPad, tablet, laptop, or desktop device. Classes taken on a cell phone are not ideal.
- Students should take class in the vicinity of their wireless router for the best internet connection.
- Students should not bring other devices to class. This contributes to distraction.
- Class should be taken in a quiet area free from outside distractions.
- Come to class ready to learn and have some fun! Also, be prepared to briefly tell me about your day. I love connecting with my students.
Teacher Kimberly KF
- Please adhere to all Blue Sky Education Policies.
- Communication: If your child cannot attend class within 12 hours of their scheduled class, please send a message to Teacher Kimberly, through the Blue Sky Education website. We can reschedule your class for a different day and time, with no financial penalty. If cancellation occurs after 12 hours of their scheduled class, no refund will be issued for that class.
- Student No-Show: If your student does not arrive in class within the first 10 minutes, you will forfeit that class. Exceptions can be made for infrequent emergencies. Infrequent emergencies are defined as occurring no more than once per calendar month. Please communicate with Teacher Kimberly, as soon as possible, to reschedule.
- Late Students: Teacher Kimberly will wait in our classroom for the first 10 minutes of class. After 10 minutes, Teacher Kimberly will leave the classroom. The class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- Teacher Rescheduling: If Teacher Kimberly is sick or has a family emergency, your class will be rescheduled. Teacher Kimberly will make every effort to communicate with you, ahead of the scheduled class.
- Internet and Computer Problems: If the student or teacher experience technical difficulties that prevent us from having class, we will reschedule your class. If we experience ongoing technical issues over several classes, we will work together to solve the problem. Our goal is for your student to experience learning in a fun, high quality, and distraction-free environment!
请务必遵守Blue Sky Education (蓝天教育) 的所有规章制度。
关于请假: 如果学员需要请假，请在课程开始之前至少提前12个小时通过Blue Sky网站发信息告知Kimberly老师. 我们可以重新约上课的日期和时间，您不会有损失课时费。如果是开课前12个小时以内提出取消课程，此次课时费将不予退还。
- Rose's Mom ____________________________________________________________ "I like Kim so much. Meeting Kim is a turning point in children's life. I sincerely thank you. I hope we are not only teachers and students, but also forever friends."
- Alice's Mom _____________________________________________________________ "Thank you, teacher. I hope I can always have your class."
- Ben's Mom