I'm Ms. Sherri
“The art of teaching is
the art of assisting discovery.”
(Mark van Doren)
is the motto
Ms. Sherri lives by!
Ms. Sherri is a passionate, energetic, and resourceful instructor with over 30 years of experience teaching multiple disciplines. If you ask Ms. Sherri what she likes to do most, her answer would be “Teaching and Reading!” Fostering a love of learning in every student is her greatest desire. For the past 17 years she has homeschooled her children. During that time, she taught homeschool classes online as well as in person. The past two years Ms. Sherri also has been teaching English as a Second language online. Through Blue Sky, Ms. Sherri is excited to help more students discover the joy of learning in many different types of classes. As , Ms. Sherri is offering the following:
- Private one -on-one English Lessons
- Group English Lessons with 3-6 students together (these can be 25 min. or 50 min. sessions)
- Group conversation Practice with 3-6 students. (these can be 25 min. or 50 min. sessions)
- Book Clubs: 50 minutes classes with 3-6 students in class. Book clubs will be offered for both American and Foreign students. (these can be 25 min. or 50 min. sessions)
- Super Science Sleuths: a fun, weekly Elementary Science experiment class
One-on-One Class Prices:
- Individual classes: $25 per 25 minute class
- Package of 10 classes: $24 per 25 minute class($240)
- Package of 20 classes: $23 per 25 minute class($460)
- Package of 40 classes: $22 per 25 minute class($880)
- Package of 60 classes: $21 per 25 minute class ($1260)
- Package of 80 or more classes: $20 per 25 minute class ($1600+)
- 25 min. Trial class: $10
- at checkout, use the following coupon code: TeacherSherri$10FirstClass
- Limit one per student.
- Trial classes will be offered on a limited basis
Group Class Prices
(for groups of a minimum of three students,
to a maximum of six students):
- $10 per student for each 25 min. session
- For 50 minute sessions two 25 min. class sessions must be scheduled.
Please adhere to all Blue Sky Education Policies.
Communication: If your child cannot attend class, please let Ms. Sherri know by sending a message through the Blue Sky website at least 12 hours prior to the start of the class. We can reschedule the date and time of the class and you will not lose the class fee. Exceptions can be made for infrequent emergencies.
Student No-Show: If your student does not arrive in class within the first 10 minutes, you will forfeit that class. Exceptions can be made for infrequent emergencies. Please communicate with Ms. Sherri, as soon as possible, to reschedule.
Late Students: Ms. Sherri will wait in our classroom for the first 10 minutes of class. After 10 minutes, Ms. Sherri will leave the classroom. The class will not be refunded or rescheduled.
Teacher Rescheduling: If Ms. Sherri is sick or has a family emergency, your class will be rescheduled. Ms. Sherri will make every effort to communicate with you, ahead of the scheduled class.
Internet and Computer Problems: If the student or teacher experiences technical difficulties that prevent us from having class, we will reschedule your class. If we experience ongoing technical issues over several classes, we will work together to solve the problem. Our goal is for your student to experience learning in a fun, high quality, and distraction-free environment!
务必遵守Blue Sky Education (蓝天教育) 的所有规章制度
关于沟通: 如果学员需要请假，请在课程开始之前至少提前12个小时通过Blue Sky网站发信息告知Sherri女士. 我们可以重新约上课的日期和时间，您不会损失课时费。对于不常见的紧急情况，可以有例外。
学生没有来上课: 如果您的学生没有在前10分钟内到达教室，您将放弃这堂课。 对于不常见的紧急情况，可以有例外。Sherri女士会尽一切努力在预定课程之前与您沟通。
上课迟到的学生: 上课的前10分钟，Sherri女士会在教室里等待。 10分钟后，Sherri女士将离开教室。 该课程将不会被退还或重新安排。
互联网和电脑问题: 如果学生或老师遇到技术困难，导致我们无法上课，我们将重新安排您的课程。 如果我们在几节课中遇到持续的技术问题，我们将共同解决这个问题。我们的目标是让您的学生在一个有趣的、高质量的、无干扰的环境中体验学习。